The Wesley teachings
I am now thankful that i am atleast getting more active with church activites. We had a new pastor but the previous one (Rev. Rodney K. Palacio) assigned and nominated me as the discipleship of our church and i am now elected as the part of the church council. I am glad that i am elected not to talk about the "position" but to serve my God.
I always listen to the pastor's sermons cause i can really apply those in my real life. Last last sunday, the new pastor said that we all just have to pray hard and believe in Him so that our prayers will be answered. I know that most of us also prays for something but the question is "Is our faith enough?" do we really believe? if yes, then good, cause God answers our prayers in proper time, and patience and strong faith is all we need.
Our pastor said also that
I also want to learn more about the founders of our religion-----The Methodist Church. About the
1. Schools and other stuffs blocks our time to go to chuch every sunday.
These are the lessons i learned in our church:
2. God gives us 6 days of the week to do what we need to and He only needs one day (Sunday) for us to remember Him, so we better should.
3. Us, the youth must start form ourselves to worship and remember Him cause we are the next in line!.
4. If we give lots of effort in our school, we don't sleep just to pass our projects, we wake up early just to comply to our schedule, why not a sacrify every morning and go to church for Him?
5. He sacrificed for our sins why can't we sacrify our small time for prayers and church every Sunday?
PS. Tomorrow is the start of the class!Yay!, i am very excited 101%