Ohhhhhhhhh, i want to start this post in a Happy mood!:),
but i am sick!I have colds, cough and headache at the same time. Last night, i thought this is flu already then after i drink a medicine i felt better. Still, compare last night i feel much better today though my throat is till itchy. Then i am thinking a lot of incoming projects. (well, as if you cared!ahahaha!) The list:
- Ctrlsys - A system that will control an appliance if you switch it on in the computer then the system will also tell if the switching was successful.
- Computer Prog. - An individual project. An ordering system via java using GUI. I love designing yet it's hard for e to start the project cause of this very sick.
- Computer Systems Architecture - A field study, should compare the INTEL and AMD, whose better of these when it comes to flexibility, speed and other factors.
- ACES - The projects of our organization. Since i am the good president, i have to do such tasks for the welfare of my fellow engineering student.
- Practice for the provincial meet of BULPRISA in Oration.
- An article for the national magazine of STI (STIMULI) for the Campus News section of the mag.
Last September 22, our school participated a fund raising run project. Well, its for the rehabilitation of the Meycauayan river, which is known in the world as the most populated river!:). Yes, i am near to that river just a couple of walks away(haha, proud?). I enjoyed the event. I ran. If the event will has it's sequel, we will run at the 8k, we say "It's Bitin". Me together with my MAGS family had a bonding after the event.
The STI College - Meycauayan participants:
Featuring: Me;an ambassador & the face of poverty!lols.
The MAGS Family:
On the way to mall:
As the fun started:
Question: Have you been in a situation kung saan ang sipon mu ay tumutulo habang may ginagawa ka?if yes, how's the feeling?Can you share?
PS. Now i guess you what's the relevance of tissue paper here?