When we think about how the things have passed and how the future seems to be ---- scary and exciting, this gives us chills.
At this point in my life, i have truly became an adult, young but an adult. I've heard years ago that there's something in the mind of the person that will be developed once he reach the age of 23 going 24, and i feel that it seems to be true.
Let's talk about the small screen future (i mean, the coming weeks)
1. I'll be off to Baguio City tomorrow for our church's leadership seminar. Chills 'cause this will be my first time in Baguio City and it's all expense paid. I'm also into leadership/mentoring these days, so this is hitting two birds in one stone.
2. On the weekend, i'll be off to Masbate (our family hometown) so. another adventure. Everything seems to be perfect, after looong days working and doing a lot of stuffs, this vacation is truly deserved.
Now the silver screen (the future, months perhaps)
1. When i come back from Masbate, i only have a week to work, 'cause i decided not to continue my contract from my current company, you know? financial issues and future career is at stake, better be wise man! i'm getting old and i have to invest really.
2. I'm eyeing this big company, this is actually my previous one, well, i'll be coming back. The employment process is the same, so, if this job is for me, then so be it, Let God be the center of everything, His plans, not mine.
3. I'm also planning for CCNA certification this year, again, another leap this year for my career.
Well, there you go. The chills of my future is exciting, though i know that this will be rough, and i would love that anyway, rough roads make us stronger. Reminder to everyone that we should always plan, dream and work for our future, never daydream, work for your dream. The road on the way there is rough but when you get there, you will truly appreciate what you have been through 'cause it made you a better person. It's like Frodo Baggins' adventure to mount doom, when he reached it, everything is worth it!
Always consider God in your adventures, remember that we have plans, but He has bigger and better plans for us, more than you have imagined! (Jeremiah 29:11)