|Read on Facebook that 2013-2015 are the years that thought us so much, i should agree on them. Those years were actually my learning curve especially 2015 where i consider that i learned so much about myself and the world as well.|
Life Crisis - The youngsters like me in the early 20's breaking to mid 20's where you dont know where you are going. your dreams, you feel really so helpless. I quit my low paying technical dream job to search for a higher paying one. While looking for a new job, while without having one, penny less made me realize that sometimes you need to be more practical.
I'm glad that due to that search, i learned what i needed to do and i was able to set my goals for 2016!
Transitions (life crisis) - Since i dont know where i belong in our church organization (youth to young adult and lay leader), i don't know what ministry should i prioritize due to the need of my church. There's so many concerns like who's next to take the leadership from my previous organization (youth) to the revival of my new organization (young adult) and my current function as a lay leader. Finally, now i was able to realize things and focused on building leaders and discipleship in our church.
Blogging - This is not bad news at all! able to discover so much about blogging!
- Went back to blogging after almost 3 years of break.
- Featured my summer travel
- Used blogging to be more artistic about my entries.
- Created blog projects such as devotional, art feature and lens project.
- Widen my real life blogging opportunities, thanks to blogapalooza!
- Found my blog niche---lifestyle!
- Used this medium to express post ideas and even more excited about what to do more!
The 2016 currently:
- Career plans and money saving for the first quarter of 2016.
- My first ever official photography mirrorless camera.
- I have a passport, so travelling is a must.
- More of tangible blogging, giveaways and events!