2D2N: Singapore City!
Since we arrived late, we weren’t able to check the places we need to visit from our itinerary schedule upon SG arrival. We also came late at Universal Studios Singapore (around 10 am) that we missed one major ride.
|Revenge of the Mummy: Yup, we tried this twice!|
1 If you plan to seize the USS you better be arriving by 9 am at least.
2. There’s a free train service at the Vivo City on the top level, so you don’t need to pay for bus going to Sentosa Island and vice versa.
3. Bring water/bread because again, it’s pricey inside the USS. You can also eat first prior heading to USS. From the Vivo City, go to the other side of the road and you will see a foodcourt that offers Php 100 meal that’s heavy enough for the day. Bonus: Freshly made juices and dishes.
4. There are lockers inside USS. It’s your call if you wanna bring stuff. Locker’s though have payment per time period. Most lockers are allocated per ride.
5. You gonna get wet in Jurassic Water Adventure, so please bring extra clothing and shoes or be caught off guard!. Trust me!
|To add more theme in Universal Studios' Jurassic park, their cafeteria is |
designed with this gigantic skeleton interior.
|Go far far away with Shrek!|
1800: Merlion Park & Dinner at Glutton's bay.
Why eat there?
In case you want to learn more, here are the 10 Free things to do in Singapore.
1900: Went back to our Hostel.
Rode a bus home. Riding a bus would allow you to view the streets of Singapore instead of going around using their subway. Subway however is very convenient for it will allow you to transfer from point to point and from destination to destination.
Last day in Singapore. Trailed in Henderson waves, Gardens by the Bay. Marina Bay Sands, The Arts House, National Gallery Singapore and Merlion by the afternoon. We also went shopping at Orchard for affordable souvenir items and chocolates.
|Can you imagine how high we were?|
|Lol, Arowana Grande!|
|So we dine for lunch in Marina Bay's -- which a little expensive.|
However, it is worth it! we also had a convo with staff and talked about Philippine Politics!
1. Allocate a whole day in Garden’s by the bay. There are so much to see in it and for sure you won’t regret being there!
2. If you wanna go trailing to Henderson waves, bring sweat suits and rubber shoes, this is more of a physical trekking kind of activity. Reward? Top view of the Singapore city!
3. Asian’s Civilizations Museum and National Galley Singapore has fees, if you’re not tight with your budgeting, you can go in. For sure you'll learn so much in it!.
0020: Johor Bahru to Kuala Lumpur.
– went back to JB sentral for a night travel via train. Since we did a lot of walking and trekking for the day, we got so tired and woke up finding ourselves back in Kuala Lumpur.
Google+ Photos / Facebook
Travel video: Youtube
Download a DIY Budget Travel Guide: 5 Days in Singapore & Malaysia.
Related: Singapore & Malaysia: Crossing Borders
10 Instagrammable Sites to visit in Kuala Lumpur