"Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures"
Image taken at Kariba Lake, Zambia
2D2N: Singapore City!
Since we arrived late, we weren’t able to check the places we need to visit from our itinerary schedule upon SG arrival. We also came late at Universal Studios Singapore (around 10 am) that we missed one major ride.
Revenge of the Mummy: Yup, we tried this twice!
1 If you plan to seize the USS you better be arriving by 9 am at least.
2. There’s a free train service at the Vivo City on the top level, so you don’t need to pay for bus going to Sentosa Island and vice versa.
3. Bring water/bread because again, it’s pricey inside the USS. You can also eat first prior heading to USS. From the Vivo City, go to the other side of the road and you will see a foodcourt that offers Php 100 meal that’s heavy enough for the day. Bonus: Freshly made juices and dishes.
4. There are lockers inside USS. It’s your call if you wanna bring stuff. Locker’s though have payment per time period. Most lockers are allocated per ride.
5. You gonna get wet in Jurassic Water Adventure, so please bring extra clothing and shoes or be caught off guard!. Trust me!
To add more theme in Universal Studios’ Jurassic park, their cafeteria is designed with this gigantic skeleton interior.
Go far far away with Shrek!
Tried out Singaporean Laksa. I love how the shrimp taste so fresh. This is also the reason why we missed a major ride in USS. We thought that the park’s still open until we finish our meal. When we went out, almost all the amusements are closed.
1800: Merlion Park & Dinner at Glutton’s bay.
Why eat there?
Because there’s a lot of food choices, the food are surely prepared fresh and clean and the price is cheap.
There’s “Gerry’s grill” there, a famous Filipino restaurant. We were joking eating there instead of trying Singaporean dishes.
Rode a bus home. Riding a bus would allow you to view the streets of Singapore instead of going around using their subway. Subway however is very convenient for it will allow you to transfer from point to point and from destination to destination.
Last day in Singapore. Trailed in Henderson waves, Gardens by the Bay. Marina Bay Sands, The Arts House, National Gallery Singapore and Merlion by the afternoon. We also went shopping at Orchard for affordable souvenir items and chocolates.
Can you imagine how high we were?
Lol, Arowana Grande!
So we dine for lunch in Marina Bay’s — which a little expensive. However, it is worth it! we also had a convo with staff and talked about Philippine Politics!
1. Allocate a whole day in Garden’s by the bay. There are so much to see in it and for sure you won’t regret being there!
2. If you wanna go trailing to Henderson waves, bring sweat suits and rubber shoes, this is more of a physical trekking kind of activity. Reward? Top view of the Singapore city!
3. Asian’s Civilizations Museum and National Galley Singapore has fees, if you’re not tight with your budgeting, you can go in. For sure you’ll learn so much in it!.
4. Shopping at Orchard till you drop! There are a lot of Pinoy and cheap items In this place. I guess a trip won’t be complete without pasalubong!
This is the staircase inside a museum — The arts house at the Old Parliament bldg of Singapore.
0020: Johor Bahru to Kuala Lumpur.
– went back to JB sentral for a night travel via train. Since we did a lot of walking and trekking for the day, we got so tired and woke up finding ourselves back in Kuala Lumpur.