* What am i thinking today:
Today is my birthday and i am happy with it. Last night, i read my high school diary, and i discovered my secrets before that i forgot already. Well, everything is going well today, the food is being prepared and later at 1 pm we will go into a resort to celebrate my birthday there, don’t worry guys, I’ll share my pics after the masbate posts series!.
Now back, this post is about our trip to masbate. Going to masbate has 3 options;
1. Airplane for about a minute and then jeepney ride to our town.
2. Ship and a jeepney ride again to our town. This option will take 24 hours.
3. Bus ride, ferry boat and tricycle, which also take 24 hours but the ferry will go straight to our town so it’ll be better.
4. Bus ride, Ferry boat and a jeepney that will also take 24 hours.
So we chose to take the 4th option why, because this is much cheaper, much adventure and lots of sight seeing, actually option no. 3 is out of the list since the ferry boat that travels in the route going to our town sank before and the shipping line was banned by coastguard.
7:00 pm we left our home, we are suppose to left at around 4 pm but my uncle has to go into a meeting and he came late so the time has moved.
10:00 pm. We left from cubao through a bus ride. We have no choice bu to choose a nicer bus because most of the bus stations has closed.
9:00 am. We got off from the bus to ride a jeep to Pilar where we will ride a Ferry boat to the capital of masbate which is masbate city.
The next post is about our ferry ride to Masbate city all the way home.