The summer is ending. This is the last week of May and June is pretty approaching. All of us are into different activities, either productive or just chilling. Me, i usually spend my summer listening to new songs, especially songs that best suit the summer feeling.
In this post, just like i did last summer. I’ll be counting down the songs that best suit this summer. These songs that I’ll be counting down is from my own view and taste. Some songs are not usually released this summer but months already. Let’s start the countdown.
8. Nothin’ On you by B.O.B.- The chorus is nice but the rapping part of the song for me is not that catchy. I just like this song cause it makes me groove to the beat and sing.
7. Baby by Justin Bieber – I am not a bieber fan but i just like singing the song, all parts of the song makes me sing. Here, i like the rapping part, i actually memorized it and sing as the rapper sings. Yeah. “I know you love me, i know you care”. Even my little cousins sing with me and sometimes they request the song.
6. Try to Follow me by 2ne1- I like the part where Minzy and CL is dancing in the second chorus and the
“egyptian look” as they dances. Then every time i sing the “Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Ireoke” part i dance just like Minzy and CL do, haha (even if im a boy), i am also into kpops. I learned reading the korean words (in english text not korean) everytime i watch myx and enjoy kpops. When i first saw the MV of this video, i didn’t like the outfit of 2ne1, they changed their fashion statement, i donno if it’s just for this song. But i like their previous outfits in their previous songs. Also, Dara and Park Bom are just some of my crushes from korea.
5. OMG by Usher feat. Will.I.Am- I also like the full song. Ace and i always sing this aka fella. haha, the “oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh my gosh” part really rocks. I feel like i’m usher every time i sing this song. lols.
4. Fifteen by Taylor swift- These past few months i was really listening and following T. swift’s songs. For me she’s really great, she composes her owns songs plus sings very well. I really like country -American songs and T. swift best fits this part!. Also, every time i sing her songs, i always imagine that i am
singing duet with her also holding our own guitars with a wide crowd singing with us—-haha. Concert? yah, i think, and i’m her guest!.
3. Picture to burn- Also a T. Swift song. I like the chorus and the “I hate that stupid old picture truck you never let me drive”..especially the “hate” where you have to put the pitch of your voice higher…yeah..and the end part of the chorus ” as far as i’m concerned your, just another picture to burn“..plus as i sing the end part, i’m holding an imaginary microphone then sings to the ears of my cousins!.
2. Fearless- Oh, another T. Swift song. I told you, i like her!. haha. I call myself swifted!. This song i think is her latest, it’s actually on myx countdowns. I also imagine myself doing the male version of the song every time i sing this—-actually all of T. swift’s, and yeah again the bunch of crowds in our “concert”. Here, i like the bridge part especially the
” It’s the first kiss, it’s flawless, really somethin’…………it’s fearless”. aaaaahhhh…First kiss right? and, it’s flawless!. I imagine myself doing this part, of course with her…haha.
1. Let’s just fall in love again by Jason Castro- This song is what I’m saying. The popularity is not that high but the song really rocks. All of the ingredients of a song for summer that I’m looking are here—-the heat, water, adventure and most of all, the lyrics of love. This song makes me really wanna fall in love with someone and yeah, me and her will also do what the lyrics says:
Here’s the video:
P.S.: You may also like to read my summer songs post last year—-Oh so summer!